East Kilbride Housing Association

Alterations & Improvements

If you wish to make an alteration or improvement to the property, you must first get permission, in writing from EKHA to do this. If you make an alteration or improvement to your property without our written permission you may be asked to bring the property back to its original state, at your own expense.

Please see the link below for the alterations/improvements application form.


If you are considering installing CCTV, you must do so within the law relating to recording devices and people’s right to privacy. Please read more information about the law relating to CCTV here: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/domestic-cctv-systems-guidance-for-people-using-cctv/. As with all alterations to an EKHA property, if you want to install CCTV equipment (within the confines of the law, as stated in the link above) you must first get permission from EKHA to do this.