It’s important to pay your rent on time.Your rent helps us to deliver many vital services so it is important we get your payment on time. We can help if you′re worried about paying.
There are lots of ways to pay your rent
- With cash – Using your using your Allpay card at any garage, shop or post office that has the Pay Point logo Find PayPoints near you
- By phone – You can phone the office and press Option 1 to be transferred to Allpay’s automated payment system. If making a payment out of office hours you can phone the Allpay’s automated payment system on 0330 041 6497. Please note you will need your Allpay pay card to use this payment system
- On line – Pay with your Allpay card at www.allpay.net
- Mobile – Use the The Allpay Payment App available for Apple App Store or Google Play and Windows Phone store
- By phone – just ring the office and we can take a payment from your debit card
- By Direct Debit – just phone us 01355 227751 and we can set it up over the phone
- Bankers Standing order – Complete and take the BSO form below to your bank you’ll need your rent reference for this. Contact us for it.
When is my rent due?
Your rent is due on the first day of each calendar month, in advance.
If you are struggling to make your rent payments please pick up the phone and talk to us. Call the office on 01355 227751 and press option 3.
Former Tenant Arrears
Your rent is due to the termination date of your tenancy. When you give us notice you are terminating your tenancy we will tell you how much you owe in rent/services and we will advise you about any rechargeable repairs or other costs.
We will actively pursue any outstanding monies for rent, rechargeable repairs or legal costs.
Struggling with money?
EKHA has a Tenancy Sustainment Officer who can help our tenants with benefit applications, budgeting, give debt advice and ensure you are receiving all the money you should be. If you are an EKHA tenant and would like an appointment, we can speak to you over the phone or come to see you in your home.
For an appointment with our Tenancy Sustainment Officer, please call 01355 227751 and press Option 3 or email [email protected]