It’s important to pay your rent on time.Your rent helps us to deliver many vital services so it is important we get your payment on time. We can help if you′re worried about paying.
There are lots of ways to pay your rent
- With cash – Using your using your Allpay card at any garage, shop or post office that has the Pay Point logo Find PayPoints near you
- On line – Pay with your Allpay card at www.allpay.net
- Mobile – Use the The Allpay Payment App available for Apple App Store or Google Play and Windows Phone store
- By phone – just ring the office and we can take a payment from your debit card
- By Direct Debit – just phone us 01355 227751 and we can set it up over the phone
- Bankers Standing order – Complete and take the BSO form below to your bank you’ll need your rent reference for this. Contact us for it.
When is my rent due?
Download the PDF below for the list of ‘rent due dates’ for 2020/21.
If you are struggling to make your rent payments please pick up the phone and talk to us.
Call the office on 01355 227751.
Former Tenant Arrears
It is important that you pay your rent and service charge if applicable up until the end of your tenancy. When you give us notice you are terminating your tenancy we will tell you then how much you owe. If you don’t pay the rent to the date of termination or you owe us money for repairs carried out at your property or legal costs we will write and inform you what you owe. If you fail to pay or make an agreement to pay the balance, you will receive a reminder letter.
If you still do not pay or make an arrangement to pay, you will be referred to an outside debt recovery agency who will take steps on our behalf to collect the debt. You will incur additional costs if this happens. If at a later date you apply for a home with us or any other registered social landlord in South Lanarkshire this may affect your prospects of getting a tenancy.
Struggling with money?
Speak to the independent Welfare Benefits Officer we have working at the Association 2 days per week (Tuesday and Friday). Their job is to make sure you receive all the money you are entitled to. They can also give Fuel Advice – making sure you are on the best tariff for your gas & electric. Home visit appointments are available. Call the office to make an appointment 01355 227751.
Help is also available from CAB, 9 Olympia Court, East Kilbride, Tel:01355 263698 and South Lanarkshire Council Money Matters, click here for info.