Everything you need to know about reporting a repair. We are committed to providing a quality repair service to our tenants.
REPORTING A REPAIRTo report a repair during office hours please contact us by:
- Telephone us on 01355 227751
- Email us at [email protected]
- Visit or write to us at our office at 2 Old Coach Road, East Kilbride, G74 4DP
- Complete a website form
- Emergency – to be made safe/completed within 4 hours of reporting
- Urgent – to be completed within 3 working days
- Routine – Usually within 10 working days
- Right to Repair – These can vary between 24 hours and 7 days, depending on the severity of the repair required.
OUT OF HOURS EMERGENCY SERVICEFor all out of hours (including weekends/bank holidays/outwith office hours) emergency repairs please call City Technical Services on 0333 202 0708
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER TO REPORT A ROUTINE OR OTHER NON-EMERGENCY REPAIR.To report a routine or other non-emergency repair, please fill in the form below, providing as much information as possible. This will help us to speed up our response and your repair. Also please be aware that if you are reporting a repair outside our normal working hours, your repair will not receive attention until our next working day. non-emergency repair form