It’s important to pay your rent on time.Your rent helps us to deliver many vital services so it is important we get your payment on time. We can help if you′re worried about paying.
There are lots of ways to pay your rent
- With cash – Using your using your Allpay card at any garage, shop or post office that has the Pay Point logo Find PayPoints near you
- On line – Pay with your Allpay card at www.allpay.net
- Mobile – Use the The Allpay Payment App available for Apple App Store or Google Play and Windows Phone store
- By phone – just ring the office and we can take a payment from your debit card
- By Direct Debit – just phone us 01355 227751 and we can set it up over the phone
- Bankers Standing order – Complete and take the BSO form below to your bank you’ll need your rent reference for this. Contact us for it.
Terminate your tenancy
If you terminate your tenancy and owe rent for it we will write and inform you of what you owe. If you don’t pay it or fail to make an arrangement to clear it, we will pass the debt to a Debt Collection Agency. They will take steps on our behalf to collect the rent owed.
If you are struggling to make your rent payments please pick up the phone and talk to us. Office: 01355 227751
Former Tenants Arrears – you are due to pay your rent right up to the end of your tenancy.Struggling with money?
Speak to the independent Welfare Benefits Officer we have working at the Association 3 days per week (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday). Their job is to make sure you receive all the money you are entitled to. They can also give Fuel Advice – making sure you are on the best tariff for your gas & electric. Home visit appointments are available. Call the office to make an appointment 01355 227751.
Help is also available from CAB, 9 Olympia Court East Kilbride Tel:01355 263698 and South Lanarkshire Council Money Matters click here for info